To become a successful entrepreneur you need good ideas, a little luck, money and lots of hard work. 90% of successful people fail, which means to gain something (profits, equity etc) you must first lose something (your initial investment).
Phat-farm is a multimillionaire company whose owner Russell Simmons lost 10 million dollars in the first five years.
A lot of experience and resources is not required but to become a successful entrepreneur you need to have passion and persistence.
Turning everyday ideas into business is what makes an ordinary entrepreneur extraordinary. This talent or gift is what makes them unique. Most start with very limited resources and go ahead of their competitors through personal effort. The moves have to be fast and good decisions needs to be taken to gain share in the market and move forward for bigger competitors.
Sneak Peak: Table Of Contents
Entrepreneurship-an Insight 5
Becoming an Entrepreneur 7
Use Your Youth Advantage 9
Strategic Thinking for Young Business Men 11
Create a Successful Small Business Marketing Plan in 7 Easy Steps 13
The Main Factors of a Successful Venture 15
Operation efficiency 16
Business Start-up Mistakes 17
What to produce? 17
How to produce? 17
How much to produce? 17
Entrepreneurship Myths 19
Ethics in Business 21
Communication Tips for Business Management 23
Time Management for Business Owners 25
Leadership Attributes for Business Success 27
Estimate Your Start up Costs 29
Getting Investment Funding For Your Business 31
Brand Your Business 33
Click the banner below to purchase this ebook.
Our recent post: How To Make Money Online During Christmas Season.
- Ways To Cope With Depression And Melancholic Tendencies!
- What Self Hypnosis Can Do For You And Your Business.
- Financial Secret For Your Life And Success.
- Meditation: The Guide to Self-Enlightenment.
- How To Defend Yourself Even With No Training.
- How To Use Audio Hypnotherapy To Improve Your Life And Make Money
- Tips On Becoming A Master Author.
- How To Increase Your Energy Level In 7 Days.
- How To Be True To Yourself.
- The Secrets Behind Creativity.