Touch is our earliest sense, primal and pleasurable.
Being able to ski llful ly touch a person you care about is a great blessing for both of you.
You can provide your child, spouse, parent, sibling, or friend with comfort, relief from discomfort, relaxation, harmony, wellness, and balance.
These massage techniques are meant to be used for relaxation, stress relief, and wellness for healthy ind ividua ls. If your partner has any health problems, a physician should be consulted to provide a re lease for her to receive massage. The techniques are not meant to be treatments but rather to enhance the general well-being of the
people you care about. If you find there are parts of one form you and your partner enjoy, there is absolutely no reason why you can’t integrate those parts with another massage modality.
Although the in structions are very specific, you always may modify them according to your partner’s preferences and what fee ls right for your own body. Massage is an art; enjoy learning and practicing in ways that wi ll fee l good for you as well as your partner. Exercise your creativity and have fun!
Click Banner below to purchase this ebook:
Our recent post: Natural Ways to Stop Snoring and Start Sleeping
- Ways To Cope With Depression And Melancholic Tendencies!
- What Self Hypnosis Can Do For You And Your Business.
- Financial Secret For Your Life And Success.
- Meditation: The Guide to Self-Enlightenment.
- How To Defend Yourself Even With No Training.
- How To Use Audio Hypnotherapy To Improve Your Life And Make Money
- Tips On Becoming A Master Author.
- How To Increase Your Energy Level In 7 Days.
- How To Be True To Yourself.
- The Secrets Behind Creativity.