We often forget how easily facts can get lost in a conversation, negotiation, or interrogation, Abraham Lincoln is said to have posed the following question:
“How many legs would a sheep have if you called its tail a leg?” “Four,” explained Lincoln. “Because calling its tail a leg doesn’t make it one.”
While people lie for many different reasons, their lying rarely benefits the person lied to. And there’s that one un-deniable truth about lying. Everybody does it, but nobody likes it when it’s done to them.
It takes at least two people for a lie to be effective—one to offer the lie and one to believe it. And while we certainly can’t stop people from trying to lie to us, we can keep them from being successful.
This book is divided into eight parts, each of which explores a facet of lyin
g. The innovative techniques in this book will help you figure out if you’re being lied to. If you are the victim of a deception, they will assist you in getting at the truth and in gaining control over the situation.
Many of the examples in this book are drawn from personal relationships and business situations; certainly most of us can identify with these scenarios.
Click banner below to purchase this ebook:
Our recent post:
- Ways To Cope With Depression And Melancholic Tendencies!
- What Self Hypnosis Can Do For You And Your Business.
- Financial Secret For Your Life And Success.
- Meditation: The Guide to Self-Enlightenment.
- How To Defend Yourself Even With No Training.
- How To Use Audio Hypnotherapy To Improve Your Life And Make Money
- Tips On Becoming A Master Author.
- How To Increase Your Energy Level In 7 Days.
- How To Be True To Yourself.
- The Secrets Behind Creativity.